Publishing made easier, dream come true! We at GLOM Publications would
like to offer you, the author, a comprehensive, affordable and quality
alternative to the all too often frustrating world of conventional publishing.
We offer the following services to enable you to realise your dream of becoming a published and accomplished author. We publish Christian, educational, historical, linguistic literature, we also publish thesis, poetry and children literature.
• Full text typesetting of your manuscript – Professional typesetters will manually
layout your book in high resolution, ready for print.
• We design your book cover with our unique design module – we provide you
with 2-3 professionally designed book cover samples to choose from.
• A PDF or dummy hard proof copy of your book e-mailed/sent to you prior to final
printing – Once we have finished typesetting your book, we will e-mail/send you
a proof of it for approval prior to going to print.
• 10 x complimentary printed copies of your new book – You will receive 10 extra complimentary printed copies of your book in addition to the total printed copies.
• An ISBN number – International Standard Book Number – Your book will
have its own ISBN number assigned – this will enable you to sell it via any
bookstore or internet site.
• Internet distribution via Amazon.co.uk for as long as the contract lasts –
we will register it on Amazon, so that it will be available for you or anyone
to purchase via this site.
• Place your book on Amazon Kindle – In order to target younger generations and readers who are would like to read a digital version of you work
• Wholesale distribution via Bertrams, Gardners and Nielsons throughout
the UK – Your book will be available from these companies for maximum UK
distribution coverage. Your book will be available to be purchased online
from stores such as WHSmiths, Tesco’s and Waterstones, etc.
• Wholesale distribution to local bookshops and markets – We identify local
bookshops relevant to the target readers in the UK , Ireland, Europe and the USA.
• Placed on legal deposit with UK National Libraries – You have to submit
your book to at least one of six main libraries – this is also included for you –
but we submit to all six national libraries in the UK.
• Ability to reorder your book – starting from just 1 copy! Print on demand allows
you to order a book, one at a time if you like, from our website – simply log on,
and place and order for 1 or more books! Please note that the more copies
you order, the cheaper the printing cost.
• Editing and Proofreading: We have a team of professional linguists, editors and
proof readers who will edit and proofread your work to a very high standard.
•Training and Support: We provide training and support to authors and potential authors. We equip them with essential skills for creative and inspirational writing.
•Translation: To ensure worldwide readership, we offer translation services to major languages in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Contacts: Dr Joseph Kyari
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com