GLOM NEWSLETTER JANUARY 2014
Dear Beloved Partner
GOD IS ABLE
We bless the name of the Lord for seeing us through 2013 and taking us to 2014,
the year of enlargement of our coast an unusual favour from God. We ended last
year with a powerful night vigil on 31st and the Lord gave some profound prophetic directions and prayer which are attached. As instructed by the Lord, we have
embarked on a 21 day prayer and fasting from 1st January 2014, and there are
already testimonies of breakthroughs, healings and deliverances. Our God is good!
We give God praise for the following successes in 2013.
• Establishment of four house prayer cells
• Acquiring a new building on lease to use 24/7
• Regular evangelism and winning souls in the first three quarters of last year
• Stability and growth in the ministry,
• Significant growth in Pakistan Church and regularly supporting them with rent
• Significant progress in Bible translation, with the Gospels, Acts and Pauls letters to Romans, Corinthians and Galatians completed
• Regular meeting of APN with more ministers joining, and branches now in Ireland
• Appointment of Nigeria’s Missions Coordinator
• Open doors for ministration in the UK and abroad
• Link with a Gospel Recording UK that will potentially facilitate the production of portions Bible Translations on audio and other digital devices
• Regular daily prophetic text messages, which have been of immense impact to
All these have been made possible through your prayers and financial support.
With more successes come challenges. Acquiring the building means paying more than twice the rent we used to pay in the past apart from the bills associated. Consequently, we have fallen behind in paying the rent in Pakistan in last two
months. There are also the challenges of staff allowances. Also, last year we were unable to reach out to widows and orphans in Nigeria and Philippines.
We will solicit your prayers in the following areas.
• More focus in the area of evangelism, crusades follow-up
• More focus on ministry of the word and prayer
• Continuous and precise prophetic unction from on high.
• God to accompany our ministration with signs and wonders
• Visit Pakistan and carry out a crusade, as well reach out to India and Bangladesh
• Reach out more to Philippines, Nigeria, Congo DRC
• The Lord to keep the doors in Kenya, Burundi, Malawi and South Africa open.
• Reach out to eastern Europeans, especially Bulgaria and Romanians
• Growth and expansion of house prayer cells as well as the emergence of house cell leaders.
• Secure funding to complete, publish, print and launch Bible Translation and literacy materials
• The grace to initiate new translation projects in some communities in Northern
Nigeria such as Ikulu, Kamanton, Duya and Koro etc.
• Spiritual and financial growth of members, leaders and partners.
• The revival of the youth wing of the ministry who were not active in the last quarter of last year.
• The Lord will enable us identify and escape any form of temptation, it does not
matter how subtle or seemingly benign they are.
• Effective usage of social media to further the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Building Appeal Fund
As mentioned above, we have recently acquired a building at Barking on a long term lease which requires a lot of building work and decoration to make it a befitting
place to worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The project is estimated to cost up to £10, 000.00. But with volunteer labour, it might cost us a little less. We will request your one off or instalment donation of any amount towards this project.
We will still count on your continuous prayer and financial support in 2014 and may God richly bless you in Jesus name.
If you are led to set up a direct debit or a standing order, the following is our ministry account details.
Account name: Glorious Ministries International
Account Number: 23652610
Sort code: 20-67-90
Please follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glorious-Ministries-International-UK/ and Twitter: GLOM INT@DrJosephKyari
God bless you really good.
Dr Joseph Kyari