GLOM NEWSLETTER APRIL 2014
Dear Beloved Partner
GOD IS ABLE
We bless the name of the Lord for seeing us through the first quarter of 2014,
the year of enlargement of our coast an unusual favour from God. It is a new quarter
and financial year for our ministry.
We give God praise for the following successes, which have been made possible by the special grace of God and through your prayers and financial support.
• Significant growth in Lahore Pakistan Church. We are looking for sponsors for underprivileged students at our Theological College in Lahore Pakistan. You could donate books or computers as well.
• Significant progress in Bible translation. With the Gospels and all the Epistles now completed, we are now working on Revelation with the view to finishing it along
with Psalms and Proverbs by summer as the Lord gives us grace.
• Regular hosting of Apostolic and Prophetic Network (APN) with more ministers
joining, and branches now in Ireland and Nigeria, with a potential start in Accra
• Link with a Gospel Recording UK that will potentially facilitate the production of
portions Bible Translations on audio and other digital devices
As we reported in the last quarter, the success of acquiring the building came
along with enormous challenges as well. The project is estimated to cost up to £10, 000.00. But with volunteer labour, it might cost us a little less. Acquiring the building meant paying more than twice the rent we used to pay in the past apart from the bills associated. Consequently, we have fallen behind in paying the rent in Pakistan in last for a couple of months. There are also the challenges of staff allowances. Also, we
are still unable to reach out to widows and orphans in Nigeria and Philippines, as we are supposed to. We will request your one off or instalment donation of any amount towards this project
We still solicit your prayers in the following areas.
• More focus in the area of evangelism, crusades follow-up
• More focus on ministry of the word and prayer
• Continuous and precise prophetic unction from on high.
• God to accompany our ministration with signs and wonders
• Visit Pakistan and carry out a crusade, as well reach out to India and Bangladesh
• Reach out more to Philippines, Nigeria, Congo DRC
• The Lord to keep the doors in Kenya, Burundi, Malawi and South Africa open.
• Reach out to eastern Europeans, especially Bulgaria and Romanians
• Growth and expansion of house prayer cells as well as the emergence of house cell leaders.
• Secure funding to complete, publish, print and launch Bible Translation and literacy materials
• The grace to initiate new translation projects in some communities in Northern
Nigeria such as Ikulu, Kamanton, Duya and Koro etc.
• Spiritual and financial growth of members, leaders and partners.
• The revival of the youth wing of the ministry who were not active in the last quarter of last year
• The Lord will enable us identify and escape any forms of temptation, it does not
matter how subtle or seemingly benign they are.
• Effective usage of social media to further the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We will still count on your continuous prayer and financial support in 2014 and beyond. May God richly bless you in Jesus name. If you are led to set up a direct debit or a standing order, the following is our ministry account details.
Account name: Glorious Ministries International
Account Number: 23652610
Sort code: 20-67-90
Please follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glorious-Ministries-International-UK/ and Twitter: GLOM INT@DrJosephKyari
or text us on +44(0)7940999806/+44(0)7438916139.
Yours in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Dr Joseph Kyari